Make Your Secure Online Donation Today!
Religious groups, corporations and concerned citizens worldwide have helped ServeHAITI operate programs that improve the lives of the people of Grand-Bois.
Our progress and advancements are made possible because of people like you. You give hope to the men, women and children of Grand-Bois. Your support improves health while making economic and social advancement a reality. With your generous support, ServeHAITI can continue to launch sustainable programs that restore the sense of empowerment to Grand-Bois families.
- $1.50 will buy vitamins to prevent general vitamin deficiency in one person for one year
- $50 will buy a water purification system for a family and maintenance for 5 years.
- $75 covers the cost of Medika Mamba treatment for one malnourished child.
- $100 provides one chalkboard to a local school.
- $500 covers the operating costs to keep the clinic open for 24 hours.
- ServeHAITI is registered 501(c) 3 organization. All donations are tax deductible.
Mail a Donation
999 Peachtree Street, N.E. Suite #2300
Atlanta , GA 30309-4416
Bill Pay Us
For those who use “bill pay” to remit payments to vendors, utility companies or other payees, you can add ServeHAITI, Inc. to your list. Each month, consider “paying” $5, $10 or even $20 when you pay your bills. It adds up to such a valued contribution! Contact us for details.
Monthly Automated Giving
ServeHAITI accepts recurring donations through PayPal. We invite you to consider donating any dollar amount every month to help support our programs (minimum $20).